Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gramma's Surprise Retirement Party

My Gramma retired in March from Mack Trucks after 30 years of hard work and dedication. Aunt Lois led the planning of a surprise retirement party for Gramma and her good friends, Nancy and Paula who were also retiring. LOTS of pictures to share below!
Here's Gramma's first bit of wondering as to why Nancy & Robert were walking through the door... "What's going on???..." she ponders.
Uh-oh! I'm caught! She knows I'm in on it!
The food was so beautifully presented, thanks to Aunt Lois!
The fruit bouquet, again, made by the talented Lois Denora!
Yummy!
Pretty!
Colorful!
Awesome!
I love tomato/mozzarella/basil salad!
Prosciutto wrapped asaragus...fancy!
The gifts!
These were actually taken before the party started when Benny was watching Lady & The Tramp. The part in the movie where the beaver tries out the "log puller" and then crashes into the water, popping back up saying, "Say! It works swell!" cracks Benny up every time! It's hilarious!
Anywho, back to the party...

Nancy and her Mother
Mikey and Caitlyn avoiding a picture...
Mom & Henri
Nicki & Josh
A glowing Aunt Lolo & Nicky
Gorgeous Kelly
My beautiful Mom
Nancy & Gramma opening their gifts.



Kelly & Uncle Mike looking on as Gramma opens more special things.


I hope I am blessed with my Gramma's elegant beauty when I am her age. Isn't she just so beautiful?
Could you tell I was exhausted from a long day of parties? (I had a baby shower earlier in the day as well.) I guess I could still muster up a smile with my big bro, Jer.
Me & my handsome hubby.
Uncle Jer and his boys.
My boys love their Uncle Chris!
Ben loves when Uncle Chris does "1,2,3 -Blast Off!"
Uncle Chris taking advantage of some sweet kisses.
There's my hunky husband again!
Uncle Mike & Aunt Lois sure do love my little guy.
More fun with Uncle Chris
Nicky's a little unsure about Kelly...
Robert & Nancy
Nancy & her Mother The Retirees, Nancy & Gramma
-both looking absolutely radiant.
Mr. Cool Dude

1 comment:

  1. that looked likes a special retirement party and once again, i want some friut lol. I loved seeing pics of your family too

    ReplyDelete