I have some extra pictures from another camera from Nicky's Bday party in PA, too cute not to share!
Here's Nicky looking down through the glass table.
Uncle Josh with his super happy nephews!
Nicky was so sleepy. He had a way early nap that day so by 7 he was ready to go nigh-night! But, he couldn't go to sleep yet 'cuz he had to still blow out his candle! ...and eat his yummy "Mommy-made" cup cake!
Mommy reading Nicky one of his fun cards!
Some cute bath toys.
More cards...
Uncle Jer got Nicky really cool jammies - Batman & Superman! Jer says, until he has kids, atleast one of his nephews is gonna have to get into comic books like he is. So, the jammies are a little nudge in that direction from Uncle Jer!
I'm a wife, a mom, a sister, a daughter... a lot of things to a lot of different people and I wouldn't change it for anything! Life is busy -and crazy at times, but always fun and worth every moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment