Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ava's 2nd Bday Party

One of my best friends from highschool, Kristin, now has a 2 year old! We all got together to celebrate Ava's 2nd birthday. Our bunch is growing - 2 babies were added to our little soft ball team! We're officially outnumbered. Between the 6 of us girls, there are 7 kids!
Erin's a pro already. Can't wait till she has one of her own!
Nikki & Wyatt - that boy sure loves his Mommy!

Marla & her little cutie, Caleb

Nick's gonna be a great Daddy to his little guy.
Holding and loving and smelling and kissing and feeding and snuggling these babies sure makes me want another one, like NOW! That newborn smell is just intoxicating for me!
Nick & Nick sampling the cake.
He sure looks stuffed!
I wish I got more pictures of Ava... phooey. :(

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of the whole gang... I swear one of these days Loni and I have to be impulsive and take a long road trip out there to see ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you just let us know and we'll plan a big ol' reunion! One for Kutztown folk, one for highschool. How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be SOO fun! Let me talk to her about it... maybe we should long term plan and say next summer. I am going to be moving close to her again soon, so I will chat with her about it and we will see what we come up with. I think it would be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! I'd totally get into planning a reunion. I wonder how much response we'd get from everyone else. At the very least, it'd be fun if just those who still lived in PA could be there but could you imagine if we got other people to fly out too? Fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete