Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter

I'm posting about a month late but better late than never, right? Easter at the Walter house was very calm. I'm sure I won't be able to say that in future years! We went to church, came home and relaxed!
I LOVE the Easter baskets we got for the boys from Pottery Barn! Thanks to my dear Emily for getting me hooked on them! I had to have 'em! They sure are cute...
Nicky had fun making a mess with of his "edible" easter grass. I took a taste of the grass -tastes like flavored card board... yuck. Atleast it doesn't hurt little digestive systems!
Ben loved his cool dinosaur Easter eggs! We don't know why but his word for dinosaur is "adee"... that's all he kept saying (and still does.)

It's just me...

For some reason this picture just makes me chuckle. Not only does my husband look super hunky and cute but Ben looks so cute just wandering in the backround.
Family Pic, Easter 2009
One of my favorites! Super Nicky!
Aww...Ben giving his brother some love.
Peek-A-Boo! I see you Nicky!

1 comment:

  1. i love the new family photo and easter looks so happy. i bet your home was filled with fun

    ReplyDelete