Friday, May 15, 2009

Keep It Real: Before

My friend, Lexi encouraged all her friends to participate in this "made for women who don't care to show off their mess" thing. But, just like Lexi, I do care what my house looks like! Not only is it good for us women to realize that we all have our days where our house is a mess and so are we, but I thought it would be a neat way to encourage me to clean up, after all -I can't leave you thinking I keep my house like this all the time! So, be looking for an update later in the day. Also, keep in mind that we've been sick this week... please don't judge too harshly. ;)

1. My Kitchen Sink
2. My Fridge
I wonder if the spaghetti sauce on the top shelf is still good...? Probably not.

3. The Toilet

Hey! Not too bad!

4. My Favorite Shoes

Ideally, they'd be some cute sassy shoes, but alas -I go for comfort.

5. My Closet
Good thing you can't see the floor, haha!

6. My Favorite Room
The kitchen... a bit cluttered.

7. What are my kids doing now?
Watching Little Einsteins and eating some gold fish.


8. Self Portrait
Ugh, I look pitiful. Not a stitch of makeup. But, hey -we aren't perfect all the time, are we?
Now that you've seen the worst of me and my home, stay tuned for the makeover!

2 comments:

  1. I love this lol... and your house is not a mess. What the sink... mine looks worse than that ALL the time. I never get around to the dishes, and Haylee and Trent unload the dishwasher, so no excuses right? But i hate dishes and laundry, so they are always a mess. And I really like your self portrait, it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I don't totally mind dishes but I'm with ya on the laundry. Maybe it brings back memories of having to clean my brother's dirty underwear growing up! No sister should ever have to be tortured in that way! LOL...

    ReplyDelete