Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mayfair

Mayfair is "Allentown's Premier Family Festival of Arts, Crafts, Music, Food and Fun" (as said on their website) and I haven't been in years so when my friend Kristin invited us along, I couldn't resist! We had lots of fun eventhough we didn't stay long.
Daddy & Benny created some SpinArt!
Ben & Ava had a blast in the Tiger Moon Bounce!!




Daddy taught Benny to say, "I'll be back!" He says it so seriously too.
Ben looking cool in his shades and carrying the ball he won!
Nicky liked the ball too, as you can see by the excitement on his face!
Daddy and Benny having fun playing a quick game of soccer!
Uncle Jer giving Mommy a break with the stroller pushing.
So many pretty little creeks in PA... I really took the beauty and charm of PA for granted while I lived there.
I love when Ben does his cheesy/bashful grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment