Friday, September 25, 2009

My 26th Birthday-Party

I was able to celebrate my birthday with my family again this year. We headed over to the Denora's for a cookout and, if the rain hadn't gotten in the way, some pool fun.
These are the cupcakes that Kelly and I had made together!
We got Mikey & Caitlyn a little engagement gift -complete with a mushy card. It was due time that Caitlyn be inducted into our Mattson/Denora/Shumway/Walter Family traditon of reading mushy-gushy cards out loud! Do I detect a tear?? ;-)
Aunt Lois had a belated birthday gift waiting for her from us.
I think it got a little wet...
Now it's my turn for the mushy-gushy card reading (notice Mikey and Caitlyn in the backround offering no remorse! haha...)
Jer's card put that tickle in my throat and I let it loose with Mom's!
...as you can see...
Once the rain started outside, we headed inside for some Rock Band. LOTS OF FUN there! Ben even got all pumped up for some rock guitar playin'!

Chris wasn't able to be at my party (hard workin' guy) so we met up with him at a local diner once he got out of work. Ben was in heaven sitting right in between 2 of his favorite uncles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment