Friday, September 25, 2009

A Cookout With My Highschool Gal-Pals

I have been friends with these girls for over 10 years! We were able to get together again for a fun little cookout in August. We missed anyone who couldn't make it!




Over the past few years I have come to realize -more than ever- how important it is to have good friends by your side. I am blessed that these girls have chosen me as their friend. Each one of them is special in their own way. We've all had our ups & downs but I wouldn't trade them for anything. It's so interesting to me how we're all able to remain such good friends... After all, I believe we're all quite different in many ways but I guess it's what we have in common that keeps us close! Either that or just a mutual respect for and acceptance of each other. I wouldn't be who or where I am today without each of their influences... big or small. I just want them to know that I love and appreciate them very much! (and that goes for anyone not pictured as well!)

1 comment:

  1. I love all you girls!! I agree with Steph, it is amazing how we have all stayed such good friends. Even some of us who grew apart and didn't talk for 6 years.. we pick up right where we left off as if things had never changed. I wouldn't change our friendships for anything. So sorry we couldn't make it to the cookout. I can't wait for our Christmas get together. Hopefully we don't have to wait that long to see each other!

    ReplyDelete