Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A ride in the car...

Some of our craziest times (good & bad) are in the car... on this particular day we were having quite a bit of fun! Nicky was totally cheesing things up with his big brother and they both were getting some good laughs out of it! You can see Nicky in this collage constantly looking over to his brother to get his latest reaction.

This boy loves his silly little brother.



Here I am, content with my life, my family, my boys! I have everything to be grateful for and not much to complain about. Well, I complain about some things but I do realize that I have a pretty great life. I have 3 healthy, loving, sweet, handsome, silly boys/man in my life and couldn't ask for anything more (well except for that daughter one day... and maybe another boy or 2!! Sorry! I love my kids!) More specifically though, I want everyone to know just how much I love my husband. He has the sweetest heart of any man I've ever met and loves me to my core. I trust his love for me so much. We can weather anything that life throws at us. I look forward to our beautiful life together and growing old with such a loving man by my side. How did I get so lucky??

1 comment:

  1. this is a totally cute post and i love your new photo

    ReplyDelete