Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another Flower Beds Update

Our flower beds look so beautiful right now! It's just the beginning of June, I can't imagine how big everything will get by the end of the summer. I just love putting up the shade in our living room and staring out at all the beautiful flowers. That's exactly what Nicky and I did while Daddy and Benny watered the garden this evening.
I bought some Aqua Globes the other day and wanted to give them a try for my potted plant. They really are beautiful. Glad I got a picture of this one before Ben broke it! Grrr.... good thing it was only $5.
The petunias have really started spreading. I love them.
Can you see Nicky looking out the window?? :-)


Our family footprints... Mommy, Nicky, Benny, Daddy.
A funny (upside down) picture of Daddy & Nicky looking through the Aqua Globe. Cool, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment