Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Grampa & Gramma Robin

My Dad and my step-Mom, Robin came up to PA for Nicky's birthday party. They both got a lot of really great pictures of my boys (as well as themselves) so I wanted to share them with you! I'm so glad they were able to come. They love us and our children truley and unconditionally and it feels so good. I'm grateful to have both of them in our lives. I love you both!

Nicky loves his Grampa!


-and his Gramma Robin!
A kodak moment...
A few great pictures of my happy, silly boys!





Dad helped Sam start putting the swingset together. We thank everyone for their donations to the swingset fund so far! The first step was buying the swingset, next we need to get some mulch and frame out a little play area. Donations still being accepted! :)
Quite the daunting task lay before Sam. Upon reading the front of the box, Sam learned that this whole project could take up to 10 hours -with 2 people! Anyone wanna come help?

1 comment:

  1. I think nicky looks like your dad! I bet that swing set will be fun. My brother has one like that and he said it took something like 12 hrs with 2 people. It was INSANE but the kids love it

    ReplyDelete