Ben's exploring all the funny faces he can make, if you can't tell... including his "Cheeese!" face.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Welcome!
I've decided I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. Might be a neat way to keep a journal of what's going on in our little family. So, to start, I'll add a few recent photos of my boys (all 3 of 'em) that we took at a local park the other day.


Ben's exploring all the funny faces he can make, if you can't tell... including his "Cheeese!" face.

The boys had fun by the water (and Mommy had fun taking pictures of them!)

Ben's exploring all the funny faces he can make, if you can't tell... including his "Cheeese!" face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh yeah! I am totally excited. I love blogging and love to have blogging friends. This is what I keep up with most. I am hoping to one day find out a way to make hard copies of it for family books for the children!
ReplyDeleteI like the journal aspect of this blogging thing. There's more heart in it than just posting random pictures on facebook. I've enjoyed keepin up with yours since you first sent me the address to it! I just didn't know how to leave comments, lol!
ReplyDelete